To preserve our core value of integrity as a faith-based, not-for-profit healthcare provider, we have established policies and guidelines for vendor interactions. They are intended to avoid real or perceived conflicts of interest and reinforce our commitment to impartiality, equal treatment and the highest standards of conduct in all current and potential vendor relationships.
Becoming a Vendor for Methodist Healthcare
If you’re interested in establishing a formal business relationship with Methodist Healthcare, we require that you comply with our Vendor/Sales Representative Relations Policy (PDF). You will need to complete the following information.
Please send completed forms to:
1265 Union Ave.
Crews Wing, Suite 701
Memphis, Tennessee 38104
We’ll review this information and notify you regarding your acceptance as a registered vendor/sales representative.
Registration for Vendor Representatives
Once a vender is approved to conduct business with Methodist Healthcare, all vendor representatives who visit our facilities must register online using REPtrax.
- Methodist Healthcare Entity List (PDF)
- Emergency Codes (PDF) Used at Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare
- Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare Policy Regarding Interaction with Vendors (PDF)
- Vendor Registration Form (PDF)
- Form W-9 - Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
- Confidentiality Agreement (PDF)
- Vendor Data Sheet (PDF)
- Instructions for Vendor Rebate Payments to Methodist Healthcare Entities (PDF)
- HIPAA Privacy Rules Pertaining to Methodist Healthcare Vendors (PDF)
- Methodist Healthcare Vendor/Sales Representative Relations Policy and Ethical Guidelines for Associates Interacting with Vendors (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions -Vendor/Sales Representative Relations Policy and Ethical Guidelines for Associates Interacting with Vendors (PDF)
- Methodist Healthcare Conflicts of Interest Policy (PDF)
- Methodist Healthcare Organizational Code of Ethics Policy (PDF)
- Methodist Healthcare Standards of Conduct (PDF)
- Methodist Healthcare Purchasing Terms and Conditions (PDF)
- General Credit Information (PDF)
- Certificates of Exemption (PDF)
- Vendor Price Change Notice Requirements (PDF)